I am currently offering the following services to different clients on a need and required basis:
• Managing relationships with unions & ensuring that the Company's treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
• Partnering with both senior business stakeholders and HR teams to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
• Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counselling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
• Investigating and resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Collating and analysing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
• Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
• Creating, implementing and administering human resources policies and procedures and ensuring that practices are compliant with statutory requirements and guidelines.
And other Human Resources and Industrial Relations functions affecting businesses on a daily basis, including handling disciplinary hearings and representing Companies at the CCMA or Bargaining Council.